Car Neck Pillow 2 Pieces PU Leather Travel Pillow for Head Rest Neck Support for Car Seat
ORAdd to wishlist
"Soft and comfy, this is a nice car neck support to prevent neck-ache."
Provide Comfortable Support, Effective to Reduce Stress and Relieve Fatigue
- Hyperbola design, in line with human cervical curvature helps bear the stress on the cervical spine
PP Cotton Filling
- Soft and comfy, with good thermal insulation properties
- Tear-resistant, with good resilience
- Not easy to deform, washing machine safe-
Made of High Quality PU Leather
- Breathable, anti scratch and wear resistant
- Perfectly fit your leather car seat
- Invisible zipper, convenient to replace old car seat pillow
- High elastic strap, good tensile property for easily adjust and fix firmly
- Exquisite workmanship ensures no cotton run out
- Size (cm): Approx 28(L) x 18(W)
- Package includes:
- Car Seat Cushion x 2
(Other accessories are not included)
- Note: Upgraded car pillow is available now, you can change pillow fill
This products is made by DS.DISTINCTIVE STYLE™ and EAN: 4894453430264 (black) and 4894453441765 (beige)
ACE Select is the only authorized distributor of brand DS.DISTINCTIVE STYLE in amazon.com.
Amazon Product ASINs: B076BTRVDK (black) and B07G3R25H2 (beige)
These head rest pillows have been a great relief for me as the head rests in almost any vehicle I have ever driven are never able to be adjusted to a comfortable level. These pillows have an elastic strap the make it easier to adjust where they go and that has made a difference for my comfort level when driving or riding as a passenger.
Arrived in 10 days. Good quality but would prefer it to be larger.
These pillows are soo comfortable and fits my neck perfectly. I am 5'5 and its a perfect height on the seat. I have a 2020 Honda Civic LX and got 2 orders (4 pillows total). Everyone loves these pillows Highly recommend this product!
Compared to the cheaper but stiff ones I got before, this car neck pillow is larger and more flexible. The zipper on the back allows you to remove/add the filler to adjust the thickness. BTW, the quality of the filler is better too. Gives good support.
These are great, and they are two for the price of one of the other kind. Which I did try first because it was a fancier design. However, the fancier one was not comfortable; too thick and pushed my head too far forward. I did not particularly like the look of these ones, but they are so comfortable that the look just doesn't matter. And besides, they look just fine in my car after all.