This upgraded generation solar fountain increases 20% efficiency and is more stable than the traditional ones.
1. No Battery or Electricity Needed
- Powered by solar directly
2. Automatic and Quick
- Automatic operation. Turns on in 3 seconds when receive enough sun and turns off in dark
3. Runs Quietly and Lasts Long
- High quality rotor reduces running resistance and makes the motor runs quietly and extends working life
4. IP68 Waterproof
- Inner motor is sealed, insulated and waterproof
- Water Height (cm): 30-50
- Water Pump Life Time (hour): ≧20000
- The Working Time: 7:30AM - 5:00PM (sunny day)
- Cable Length (cm): 330
- Solar Panel Size (cm): 11 (L) x 11 (W)
- Voltage (v): 7
- Power (w): 1.2
- Package includes:
- Solar Panel x 1
- Brushless Motor Pump x 1
- Water Outlet Caps x 6
- Put the pump totally in the water with it’s nozzle over the water；Be sure the pump is fixed firmly on the bottom of the fountain to avoid vibration
- Plug the Jack of pump in the Jack of Solar panel output
- Put the Solar panel under enough sunlight and be better to face directly to sun
- Be sure to put enough water in the fountain ,especially on sunny days；Always keep the pump under the water surface
- Change water frequently to keep the water cleaning to avoid any dirt to impede the pump
- Be careful to protect the solar panel to avoid any damage
- Keep the surfaces of solar panel cleaning constantly
I bought this pump for a water feature (the kind with a child pouring water from a vase), so I'm not using it for its intended purpose as a fountain. I just needed it to lift water approximately 2 feet through a vinyl tube. The pump came with adapters; one of them allowed the tube to mate with the pump. When the pump is powered by the sun, the water flow is steady. It is not a gusher, but it provides more than a trickle (maybe a 1/4 to 1/2 inch diameter stream). It is strong enough so that you can see the water pouring from a distance.
Shipping and delivery was perfect. No damages. I originally placed this pump in my outdoor fish pond and love it. I plan to place it in a bird bath when I'm able to purchase one. When the sun is directly on the solar panel, the water sprays up the highest, approximately 2 feet. When the sun is slightly on panel, the water sprays a little less, but perfect. I love solar everything, makes it so much easier than trying to find a place to plug in a pump. I will post pictures when I place in my bird bath.
I really like this solar pump, it works beautifully in my garden and easy to operate, I had no expectations as to what it would be like and am very exciting to it！the different spray heads really do the works, a good deal for the price,would definitely recommend this product.
It works wonderfully when there is a full sun. I doesn't work if there is any cloud over the sun, even a little. I like the little bubbling fountain and the birds come to enjoy the water. I bought another one for my other bird bath.
It is getting warmer around here and I'm getting ready for Spring, saw these fountains and thought they would be so fun in my bird bath. When it came it was smaller than I imagined, but when I hooked it up I love it. It has over a foot spray and the pump has little suction cups that hook to the bottom, my bird bath is made out of some kind of a hard plastic not sure if they would suction to terra cotta or anything cement though, you could use decorative rock to hold it down if you need to.
The solar panel is small and can be hidden in your landscape but does need the direct sun or it will not work. If you want to add another element to your garden/landscape but don't want to spend a lot of money. This is perfect.