This upgraded generation solar fountain increases 20% efficiency and is more stable than the traditional ones.
1. No Battery or Electricity Needed
- Powered by solar directly
2. Automatic and Quick
- Automatic operation. Turns on in 3 seconds when receive enough sun and turns off in dark
3. Runs Quietly and Lasts Long
- High quality rotor reduces running resistance and makes the motor runs quietly and extends working life
4. IP68 Waterproof
- Inner motor is sealed, insulated and waterproof
- Water Height (cm): 30-50
- Water Pump Life Time (hour): ≧20000
- The Working Time: 7:30AM - 5:00PM (sunny day)
- Cable Length (cm): 330
- Solar Panel Size (cm): 11 (L) x 11 (W)
- Voltage (v): 7
- Power (w): 1.2
- Package includes:
- Solar Panel x 1
- Brushless Motor Pump x 1
- Water Outlet Caps x 6
- Put the pump totally in the water with it’s nozzle over the water；Be sure the pump is fixed firmly on the bottom of the fountain to avoid vibration
- Plug the Jack of pump in the Jack of Solar panel output
- Put the Solar panel under enough sunlight and be better to face directly to sun
- Be sure to put enough water in the fountain ,especially on sunny days；Always keep the pump under the water surface
- Change water frequently to keep the water cleaning to avoid any dirt to impede the pump
- Be careful to protect the solar panel to avoid any damage
- Keep the surfaces of solar panel cleaning constantly
Works perfect and a good price thank you
The good thing about this is that I can move it around. My fountain can be in complete shade but moving the panel to the sun makes it work pretty much all hours of the day. I know it says to keep it covered and dry but I left mine out in a thunderstorm (my fault) and it still worked fine. I secured it to a little stand so that's not a problem anymore. My fountain is made out of a half whiskey barrel, it is pretty deep so I had to place the pump on a stand in the middle for it to work properly but I was expecting that. I think it's a good deal and so far good quality. I would buy again.
Well I have not set it up yet because I read the directions it came with and I don’t know if it will work - I have a small container garden/ water garden and I think any dirt in the water will interfere with the function - any suggestions??
The product arrived complete and unbroken. Thus far, it has performed as advertised.
I bought this pump for a water feature (the kind with a child pouring water from a vase), so I'm not using it for its intended purpose as a fountain. I just needed it to lift water approximately 2 feet through a vinyl tube. The pump came with adapters; one of them allowed the tube to mate with the pump. When the pump is powered by the sun, the water flow is steady. It is not a gusher, but it provides more than a trickle (maybe a 1/4 to 1/2 inch diameter stream). It is strong enough so that you can see the water pouring from a distance.