These kayak handles are great handles replacement parts for kayak or canoes.
Kayak Handles Replacement
- These kayak carry handles are a great addition to your kayak and also can be used to replace the damaged or old original handles
- These kayak T-handle are designed with four concave locations for your hand to handle comfortably, making it easy to transport kayaks from cars to water
Easy to Use
- Pass the rope through the installation position, then pass the end of the rope through the hole in the middle the kayak handle, finally tie the knot and put the cover over it
Comfortable To Grip
Ergonomic kayak handle, which is designed for comfortable and stable grip.
The knot can be untied for a non-removable buckle.
Strong and Durable
The kayak handle is made of sturdy plastic, strong and durable for heavy objects
- Handle Size (Length): 10 cm / 3.9 inches
Rope thickness: 0.5 cm/ 0.2 inches
- Handle Material: Durable Plastic
- Package includes:
- Kayak Handle x 2
(Other accessories are not included)
These Kayak Handles 2 Pieces Carry Handles with Cord Kayak Accessories are replacement parts for kayak or canoes and can be easily attached to eye pads or deck rings on the bow or stern, making you to easily carry your kayak or canoe.
Tough , durable, good kayak handle , a little stiff but this how I wanted. Carries 75lbs each no problem
The hardest part of installing these was getting the previous handles untied. The sculpted handle is a nice upgrade from the rubber covered straight pipe handle that was originally on my 12 foot kayak, and it is more comfortable for lifting.
I bought these front kayak handles for my wife's 32 lb kayak. They were easy to disassemble and retie for my needs. While her yak is very light, I think these would hold up well to on a much heavier yak. Inexpensive, functional and attractive - everything I wanted.