Prevent Heat Exhaustion for Dogs
"We know heat stroke for dogs is not something to take lightly. Heat exhaustion in dogs can lead to serious and potentially fatal conditions such as cardiac arrest." To prevent heat exhaustion for dogs, provide them with water.
Why you need this bottle:
Easy Drinking with Top Bowl
- The top bowl has a 10.5cm diameter in size which allows them to drink easily
Squeeze and Operate with One Hand
- Squeeze more water on the top bowl for your dog. Do it only with the ease of one hand
- Dirty Water Don't Drain Back Inside
- Straw linking with the top bowl comes with a patent designed ball tip to avoid water drain back inside, and also to prevent leakage if the bottle was accidentally put upside down
- BPA Free and Save to Use
- Made of PP and PE
- Keep your pets hydrated whenever you go
- Comes with removable Velcro strap
- Fits in most standard car cup holder for easy transport
- Package includes:
- Dog Drinking Bottel x 1
(Other accessories are not included)
- Available in 3 colors
- Weight (g): 120
- Height (cm): 21.5
- Capacity (ml): 585
- Bottle Diameter (cm): 8
- Drinking Plate Diameter (cm): 10.5
I love it and it is so handy
Fantastic tool, diesn’t Spill like my old drinker did and my dog has taken to it like a duck to water.
My best friend bought one of these for her chocolate lab & I was impressed when I saw her using it. So, I bought one for my little teddy bear puppy & she took to it immediately. It's so easy to use that I keep it filled inside the car & it's available whenever we go for our 'rides'. With the very hot summer we're having here in Northern Nevada this allows me to ensure that my 'baby' is staying hydrated. Great product!
This is a great item. Well designed, easy to fill and use. My GSDs love it and can't wait to drink from it when we're at the park. You simply squeeze the bottle, the dish fills up and stays full as long as you keep squeezing. Once they dogs are done drinking, stop the squeeze and the water goes back into the bottle, that's it. While carrying, there are NO spills, no leaks, perfection.
The only spills you'll experience are from when your bundle of joy is actually drinking from it, which nothing can be done about :)
Reduces the amount of water we have to carry for our dog because whatever she doesn't drink gets sucked back in. Took her a while to get used to the sounds it makes when we squeeze to release the water into the bowl and the suction sound when we let go. We trained her to not be afraid by setting the bottle on our home floor and putting treats in the cup. Before that she wouldn't go near it.