The Shimano Alivio M410 is an affordable but high performing rear derailleur which ideally fits a 7 or 8 speed drivetrain.
Less Noise and Wear
- Oversize 13/15-tooth tension and guide pulleys to reduce noise and wear
- More ground clearance
Wide Gear Choice
- For use with 11 to 34 tooth low rear sprockets, total capacity 43 teeth
- IG and HG chain, 7 or 8 speed compatible
Light Action Operation
- Extension spring and low-friction fluorine-coated link pivot bushing result in a light shifting action
- Teflon-coated bushings
- Top normal spring for use with rapidfire shifters
- Direct-attach rear derailleurs
- Made of high quality aluminum alloy
- Cassette spacing: Shimano/SRAM 8
- Chain wrap capacity (teeth): 43 teeth
- Pulley: 13t upper and 15t lower
- Largest cog (teeth): 34 teeth
- Weight (g): 300
- Package includes:
- Shimano Alivio M410 Rear Derailleur x 1
(Other accessories are not included)
All good received in time stated was happy with service
It" okay for the price. If all you need is a derailleur for your commuter or tour bike, it's just fine. Mountain bike would benefit from a 310 or better derailleur, stronger spring. That being said, It's WAY better that the rear derailleurs that come on ANY bike Wal-Mart sells for $150 or less.
I'd say I'm a biking hobbyist without a huge knowledge of products,and although this is one of shimano's more bottom end sets, but it performs perfectly on my mountain bike. I installed this and the matching front derailleur and they took almost no set up before i was shifting perfectly and I'm sure with shimano's reliability it will last for years. Huge improvement over the stock derailleur. Highly recommend!!!