"Ideal for removing tangles and knots."
Features Wide and Narrow Teeth, Effective for Pet Grooming
- Wide teeth can be used to comb pets' fluffy hair
- Thin teeth can be used to comb pets' tangles and clumps of hair
Comfortable Design Teeth
- Fine and smooth pins will not irritate pets' skin
- Help pets' grooming and massage at the same time
Perfect Size for Helping Grooming
- Long enough for grip
- Wide teeth for easy to deep into the hair
Made of Stainless Steel
- Anti-static, rustproof and durable
- Suitable for short to medium haired coats on all breeds
- Teeth in this dog comb can be set into holes in the spine if they drop
- Note: please keep this pet comb out of children
- Size (cm):
- Small: 19 (Length) x 3.3 (W)
- Medium (cm): 19 (L) x 4.2 (W)
- Package includes:
- Cat Comb x 1
(Other accessories are not included)
"Your Pets, We Care."
Neck and Head
- Tangles and clumps of hair are easily found on neck and behind the ears
- Don't pull hard when you comb, do it slow and soft
- Their chest is sensitive and if possible, clip hair short before you comb
- No need to bend their legs, just comb from the top to their feet
- Sit your dog properly and comb from the top of their spine
- Some dogs may feel nervous when combing their tail, keep it slow and soft
What a wonderful find! This comb does a great job on my Siberian husky's hind legs. She hates being brushed back there and the comb does a great job of gentle removing her clumps of fur. I have also found that combing her before I brush her helps to losing up some of the fur so it does not pull on her so much!
The comb itself is excellent quality stainless steel. The ends are round which helps to not scrape on your dogs skin. I will remember Andis in the future as this is a great product!