This essential kit for amateur astrophotography allows you to mount a telescope with standard 1.25 inch eyepiece to your Nikon F mount DSLR camera.
1. Four Different Photographic Modes
- Prime Focus Photography, use direct with your camera
- Simple Barlow Projection, use above with your Barlow and camera
- Eyepiece Projection, use your eyepiece in extension tube
- Extended Barlow Projection, use extension tube with your Barlow and makes a 2x Barlow into a 3x or more Barlow
2. Telescope Mount Adapter
- M42x0.75mm outer thread on one end and standard 1.25" (31.7mm) fitting on the other, fits standard 1.25" eyepiece filters
- The inside of the adapter is fully threaded to minimize reflections
3. T2 Lens Ring Adapter
- Allows you to attach your Nikon DSLR /SLR camera to lenses, telescopes, microscopes, enlargers, and bellows attachments that have a T2 universal thread mount
4. Extension Tube
- M42x0.75mm outer and inner thread, one fits T ring and the other fits telescope mount adapter
5. Compatible with Nikon F mount DSLR camera
- Listed but not limited D7200, D7100, D7000, D5500, D5300, D5200, D5100, D5000, D3300, D3200, D3100, D3000, D90, D80, D70D4, D4s, D3x, D3s, D3, D810, D800, D750, D700, D610, D600, D300S, D300, D200, D100 etc
- Made of durable oxidized Aluminum
- Package includes:
- Telescope Mount Adapter x 1
- Nikon T2 Adapter x 1
- Extension Tube x 1
(Other accessories are not included)
Good quality product, it can be used in different combinations though not all eye pieces will fit in the large tube, a 40mm eye piece will not fit inside, but my 20mm fits well and I suspect anything upto about 30mm will fit. One good thing I've noticed is the magnification you get. On my setup,if I use my 20mm lens in my scope I get 20x magnification, if I use the same 20mm lens inside this adapter I estimate I get about 70x magnification, another thing to note is once you put a lens inside the tube you have to use a diagonal because if you don't the view will be upside down. All in all a great product.
Purchased to go with the Barlow Lens for a Sky-Watcher Telescope.
Nice and easy to use. Had no problems connecting the camera, or taking photo's.
Yes, I would recommend.